AITM’s Nebulus’18 is introducing for the very first time the ‘Campus Ambassador Program’ for the youthful & energetic students .With Campus Ambassador Program you get a chance to be an extended part of the organising team of Nebulus’18. All you have to do is lead the contingent from your college taking part in Nebulus and make sure that people in your institute know about it.
Who can be CA?
Any student who is either doing his B.E or Diploma (in any stream of Engineering) can be a CA of Nebulus’18.
Note:Eventhough we have limited number of CA from a particular college as 1,we may consider having an additional CA if in case the participants from that particular college is more enough .
Preference:Final or pre-final year students will be preferred.
What is this program for?
- Creating Brand Awareness of Nebulus’18 in & around Campus.
- The Campus Ambassador will promote & publicise Nebulus’18 in his Campus/College via different means.
- The Campus Ambassador will co-ordinate with us with regard to registration etc stuff before the event & during the fest with regard to serving the participants from his college in best possible way.
- Will publicize Nebulus in his college using the different social networking platforms.
- Putting up posters, banners etc in his college.
- Will perform all tasks assigned by Nebulus committee .
- Ensure maximum number of participation from his college in all the events.
Note: A Campus Ambassador will be called a successful CA if he reaches the minimum point limit set by organiser.
Incentives for the Campus Ambassador.
- A certificate of Appreciation will be awarded authenticating your work as CA.
- Waiver of Registration & Accomodation Fee.
- CA pass will be provided.
- Letter of Recommendation from Convenor of Nebulus’18.
- Top 3 CAs will be awarded with Winner , 1st & 2nd Runner Up Prizes.
Note: Incentives will be awarded to only those CAs who has scored atleast minimum required point.